Please find attached the highway events diary for July. The diary shows all known events and their associated highway restrictions.
As the easing of Covid restrictions has been delayed until July 19th, several event organisers have reconsidered their plans for 2021, instead focusing on 2022. This includes the Tour of Cambridgeshire and the Race for Life.
- Expected attendance figures are now colour coded. Larger events are easily identifiable (RED – 5000+, ORANGE 500 – 4999 and below 499 no colour).
- Expected attendance figures show the maximum attendance on any one day of the event.
- Events link directly to their entry on the one.network web page, where more details can be found relating to associated traffic management.
As usual the diary can be searched and filtered via the arrows in the title bar.
Newmarket Races and concert nights are going ahead throughout July and August.
- Town and Gown – Saturday 16th October
- Cambridge Half Marathon – Sunday 17th October (moved from its usual March date)
Potential event organisers are urged to review the current government guidelines. As well as following any recommendations from relevant governing bodies/associations, to ensure Covid – 19 risks are identified and mitigated within risk assessments. * Details of all highway events can be found on https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/travel-roads-and-parking/roads-and-pathways/highway-events/