Commencing on Monday 22 February, the South Cambs District Council will be marking Climate and environment fortnight 2021 with a series of webinars to help people think about how to live more sustainably, reduce carbon emissions and in turn help tackle climate change. All are welcome to join any of these free online event
• Greener businesses, Thursday 25 February, from 1pm to 2pm
• Sustainable farming in Cambridgeshire, online film premiere and discussion, Friday 26 February, from 9am to 10am
• Greening your older home, tips and inspiration, Tuesday 2 March, from 1pm to 2pm
• Shrinking your carbon footprint, Wednesday 3 March, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
• Food for our Future workshop, Thursday 4 March, from 7.30pm to 8.30pm.
For more information, please visit SCDC website from next week where they will be updating information about how to join these events.