Energy saving advice for your home
LEAP (Local Energy Advice Partnership) is a FREE service that is helping people keep warm and reduce their energy bills without costing them any money, via telephone calls or home visits. It is free for those who really need it.
Free phone: 0800 060 7567
Online application: applyforleap.org.uk
How they can help:
- Free energy saving measures such as LED light bulbs, energy saving plugs, draught proofing and lots more!
- Income maximisation call for debt advice and benefits check
- Support with supplier issues
- Referrals for funding for Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation
- Referrals for funded First Time Central Heating
- Referrals into ECO
- Referrals for Heart broken white good replacement
Green Energy Switch delivers the scheme for Peterborough, Rutland, Fenland and South Cambridgeshire in partnership with Local Authorities, Housing Associations and other organisations such as Age UK and the DWP. It is funded by energy suppliers as part of the Warm Home Discount fund.